Please visit our official housing vendor, OnPeak, for information on hotel safety. We encourage you to visit the website of the hotel you have booked for specific information on COVID-19 protocols.
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Onsite COVID-19 testing clinic is available for all travelers. Located pre-security on the airport’s third level at the West End of the Main Terminal. Make your reservation here.
- MCO Traveling During COVID-19
- All air passengers arriving from a foreign country to the US will need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19. Effective January 26, 2021. See more information.
- Please be aware of traveling restrictions to your outbound destinations. See travel restrictions for each state across the US here.
- Masks are required while riding the shuttle bus.
- Busses will be running at 100% capacity. All seats are available.
- Restrooms are out of service.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on each bus.
- High-touch areas will be wiped down after completion of each trip.
- Food or beverages of any kind are not allowed on board.
Safety information for other modes of transportation: