The health and safety of all of ISPA EXPO’s participants are important to us. Please review these IMPORTANT SAFETY TIPS
while in the on-site registration area and for the duration of your time at ISPA EXPO.
- ISPA strongly advises all attendees to register online, in advance, in an effort to prevent overcrowding in the on-site registration area.
- All participants (exhibitors, attendees, and staff) MUST upload proof of their COVID-19 vaccination, or a negative test result (administered by a third party within 48 hours of arrival) to our third-party health clearance website CrowdPass
- On-site registration terminals will have plexi-glass barriers between visitors and staff.
- At this time, masks are optional, but recommended.
- ISPA continues to monitor guidelines for health & safety measures from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the state of Florida, Orange County and its convention center.
- All attendees must pick up their own badge in person. Bulk badge pickup will NOT be permitted.
When arriving on-site, in order to retrieve your badge and access the exhibit hall, events and sessions, ISPA EXPO will require all participants (exhibitors, attendees, and staff) to either be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or show proof of a negative COVID-19 test administered by a third party no more than 2 days prior to arrival. For purposes of its protocols, ISPA EXPO utilizes the Centers for Disease and Prevention Control’s definition of “fully vaccinated”.
Participants will be asked to upload their proof of vaccination status or negative test results to a third-party health clearance website CrowdPass. Those who do not provide proof of vaccination or negative test results in advance may pay to be tested onsite which could take up to 60 minutes (or more, depending on demand) to complete.
All event participants should be vigilant in monitoring their health and if experience any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been in close contact with someone who has had COVID-19 in the 14 days before the meeting, do not attend. Although not required, even vaccinated attendees might consider testing themselves for COVID-19 within a 24-hour period prior to participating at ISPA EXPO. Regardless of vaccination status, masks are recommended for anyone attending the event.
If you are travelling to ISPA EXPO from abroad and have questions regarding international travelers entering the United States, please visit the CDC FAQ site for the most current information.
Please contact show management at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or concerns.
ISPA EXPO continue to closely monitor conditions related to COVID-19 between now and the start of the event and reserves the right to modify its COVID-19 related procedures and health screening protocols in its sole discretion at any time. Registrants will be informed of any such changes on an ongoing basis. As a condition of attendance, participants agree to follow the protocols as required by ISPA EXPO and/or the event venue. Refusal to abide by ISPA EXPO’s COVID-19 related procedures may result in ejection from the event and cancellation of their registration, without refund.